Digital Marketing Executive – £20k – £22k DOE – Bedfordshire, UK
Essential Workwear are looking for a creative and Digital Marketing Executive to join our team and help drive the ecommerce division of our company, www.essentialworkwear.com. This would be an ideal role for a new or recent graduate in marketing or related field.
Working closely with our Marketing Manager, the role will consist of editing our websites with new pages and products, designing and sending email campaigns, and managing our social media channels among other things, as necessary.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Updating our website with new products, special offers and information
- Being responsible for daily account management of our social media accounts including, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Creating, designing, and sending email marketing campaigns
- Generating monthly social media reports
- Keeping pace with industry trends and digital marketing and social media developments
- Working with our external marketing agency on SEO and PPC customer acquisition strategies
- Creating press releases when required
- Co-ordinating with agencies where necessary to arrange PR and product marketing material
- Copywriting for landing pages, product descriptions, social posts, brochures, leaflets, email marketing campaigns, meta descriptions etc. on an ad-hoc basis
Essential Embroidery Design lead the market in producing branded promotional clothing and uniforms for the promotional industry. We make the clothing, merchandise and uniforms for some of the world’s most prestigious brands such as Google, Poker Stars, Amazon, and many more.
We are regarded as one of the best and most modern garment embellishment companies in the UK, using state of the art machinery and software. Please visit our two websites (www.eed-uk.com and www.essentialworkwear.com) and our Instagram accounts (@essentialembroiderydesign and @essentialworkwear) to learn more about who we are.
The key skills and qualities we are looking for in a Digital Marketing Executive:
- Demonstrated interest in digital marketing, either via qualification or real-world experience
- Experience in WordPress and Shopify; Mailchimp; video creating, editing; and photography
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Greatly enthusiastic about all things digital and passionate about creating both visual and written content
- Above all, a strong willingness and ability to learn new platforms and techniques
If you are keen on joining our team and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.